Monday, October 4, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
It is true that being a woman when you deal with a number of problems like infertility, PCOS etc, it is really not easy to fight your battle to get pregnant. For millions of women, it is very common to go a long way for their quest of motherhood. Their ‘Not Getting Pregnant’ problem makes their life a hell and they ask themselves ‘Why I Can’t Conceive ?’
For all those women, here are some best ways to get pregnant faster.
1. Vaginal Area – Keep this area clean, there should be a natural balance. When it is too acidic, the sperms cannot survive. Things like ‘scented feminine wash’ can destroy the natural balance of vaginal area. You can eat foods with high potassium that make this area less acidic.
2. Menstrual Cycle – Know the exact time of your cycle, the time when you are most fertile. You can do it with an ovulation prediction kit. Have sex before, after and on that very day to increase your chances.
3. After Sex – Always lie down after sex to get pregnant quickly. Do not get up quickly just after sex as the semen does not reach the right place. Lie down for at least 10 minutes.
4. Positions – Your sex positions are important. Practice sex in Missionary and Scissors positions and avoid the ‘female on the top’ postures. Also, practice Yoga meditation techniques to cure infertility. Many postures help to increase fertility, a natural cure.
Pregnancy Blog, Week 8 Video
So, how long you are fighting to get pregnant and become a mother?
One year, two years, and three years or may be more……
And still seeking help for ‘How to become pregnant’?
Well, there are millions of women like you going through the same phase.
Luckily, you are reading the right article that will help you get rid of your pregnancy problems and you will conceive fast and naturally.
‘How to become pregnant’
Natural Ways to Conceive Quickly -
1. Track Ovulation – Conception requires ovulation in women as at this time, they are most fertile. Having sex at this time increases the conception chances. So, buy an ovulation prediction kit and know the exact date, and then have intercourse before, on or after that particular date.
2. Sex Positions – Your sex positions affect your pregnancy. Avoid the ‘women on the top’ postures and have sex in the Missionary and Scissors positions that help the semen reach the cervix effectively.
3. Lifestyle – Your lifestyle also affects the chances of pregnancy. Leave smoking, drinking and drugs. These things can lead to infertility.
Reduce stress and do exercise daily and keep the body fit.
Eat healthy food in the diet with good amount of nutrition.
4. Yoga – It is a natural treatment to get pregnant. Many women practice this to increase fertility.
Pregnancy Week 8
Infertility is the biggest problem for women to deal with. An affected woman cannot conceive and become a mother.
Today, when the conventional treatment methods do not work, the Chinese infertility herbs are seen as a better option as their success rate is very good.
Chinese Infertility Medicine
The Chinese herbs work by targeting the liver and kidneys and improve ovulation and also the blood flow, this allows a woman to get pregnant fast.
The cleansing abilities of these herbs eliminate Infertility.
Ginseng, atractylodes, codonopsis, gardenia, astragalus and patrinia etc. are some common herbs. They work fast and a woman can get pregnant within a period of 8 months. All Chinese herbs work well to increase fertility.
Try this natural treatment through a professional practitioner with good experience.
This infertility treatment creates balance and strengthens the reproduction system.
Consult a specialist before using the Chinese herbal remedies for your trouble conceiving.
Dinah's Pregnancy - Week by Week - Time Lapse Video
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Conceiving problems are very common for millions of women. Women deal with pregnancy problems all around the world and find it hard to conceive. Obviously, there are many kinds of treatment options available for these problems, but do you know that most of the treatment methods do not have a good success rate and they also have some side effects with them.
We will find the common reasons of Having Problems Conceiving and effective solutions for conception problems.
The Reasons -
1. Infertility – A disorder that creates problems for conception. It can attack a woman of any age group.
2. Stress – Stress on your mind and body can affect your chances to get pregnant heavily.
3. Diet – When you do not eat healthy food, it affects your fertility and creates problems in conceiving.
Natural Ways to Conceive Quickly -
1. Acupuncture – An effective natural treatment that balances and maintains the bio-energetic flow to promote optimum health. It works well for curing infertility.
2. Diet – It you want to get pregnant, have good amount of nutrition in the diet like fresh fruits, green vegetables, folic acid supplements etc. They are useful to increase fertility.
3. Ovulation – Tracking ovulation is helpful. Observe the menstrual calendar and find out the ovulation date with an ovulation detection kit. After that, have sex and you will be able to conceive faster.
Advice: TTC with sperm problems
So, you know it very well that how does it feel to go through a terrible amount of frustration and stress to get pregnant? And, you have tried many kinds of treatment methods to become a mother and still trying?
It is really a hard to go through this phase.
Do not worry anymore and follow the below mentioned ways to get pregnant and Increase chances of getting pregnant.
1. Natural Remedies – The natural remedies are very effective to increase chances of getting pregnant fast. Red Raspberry and Dong Quai are two great herbs for conception problems.
Raspberry has been used since a long time. This herb has fibers, antioxidants, and other useful things that improve immune function. It helps in insulin fluctuation and irregular periods. And, another herb Dong Quai balances the hormone levels and works for fertility.
2. Folic Acid – Intake of folic acid is very useful to conceive fast. It will give you fast conception and it also prevents the birth defects.
3. Record the Temperature – Watching the body temperature mattes a lot for pregnancy. It fluctuates according to the menstrual cycle. You can conceive fast when your body has certain temperatures favorable for conception.
4. Ovulation Kits – Knowing the day of ovulation is very important. Get an ovulation predication kit will help you determine the exact day.
5. Yoga – Yoga really helps effectively to increase fertility, it is a powerful natural cure.
Pregnant after infertility!
Are you a woman fighting with infertility and have tried everything to cure your problem? I can understand the frustration and stress involved in the entire situation.
I know it is hard to find effective ways to cure infertility and this is why I have gathered some useful information of natural remedies for infertility and have comprised in this article for the affected women.
3 Natural Infertility Remedies -
1. Red Raspberry – A very useful herb that is also known as ‘Rubus Ideaus’. The antioxidant, magnesium and other great properties of this herb regulates the blood levels and also prevents insulin fluctuation. Use it to enhance fertility.
2. Dong Quai – A widely used natural herb to balance the hormone levels. It helps in irregular periods and cramps and restores fertility. But, never take it once you get pregnant.
3. Red Clover – It fights the problem conceiving and increases the chances of getting pregnant. It has everything Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium that increase fertility.
Try these herbal remedies for infertility and conceive faster to become a mother.
Female Infertility – Do you know the Causes & Best Treatments?
Infertility is a problem that has turned the lives of millions of women into a living hell.
They keep fighting to find the solution, but despite spending their time and a big amount of money, they do not succeed, they are not able to conceive. there are many female infertility causes in those below are some common causes.
Common Infertility Causes -
1. Weight – If you weight is either in excess or low, then it is a cause itself. The amount of fat in the body troubles ovulation and the low weight can also creates menstrual cycle problems.
2. Stress – Another cause behind infertility. It can hinder the ovulation.
3. Smoking – Tobacco affects the fertility and it can lead to cervical complications, irregular periods, and imbalance in hormones.
4. Malnutrition – Not eating healthy food is also a reason as it does not allow the organs to function properly.
5. Alcohol – It can affect fertility drastically.
3 Effective Ways to Cure Infertility–
1. Healthy Diet – Eat healthy food in your diet with nutrition like milk, green vegetables, fresh fruits and others. A balanced diet with carbohydrates, minerals and proteins is good for you. You should avoid canned or processed foods.
2. Yoga – Practicing Yoga techniques are very helpful to boost fertility. It stimulates the hormone levels.
3. Acupuncture – A great Chinese meditation technique that works with needles inserted in the body.
Also, you can try herb and other natural remedies to conceive fast.
The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant - Fertility Success Factor #1 Charting
‘Why I am Not Getting Pregnant’? Do you also ask this global question to yourself?
You must be going through a big amount of depression and stress. But, now you can put an end to your suffering.
Find best ways to get pregnant -
1. Yoga – Practice this ancient meditation technique originated in India. Different Yoga asana can help you increase fertility very fast. Yoga involves practicing meditation and breathing techniques and whispering mantras, all these stimulate hormone levels.
2. Diet – Eating healthy food in your diet is very important for the reproductive health. Have all the required amount of nutrition that helps the organs function properly and correct hormonal balance in the body.
3. Exercise – Do exercise like jogging, walking, cycling etc. it will keep your body fit and in shape. It is very important to keep your weight in a proportionate manner if you want to conceive. It should be neither in excess or low, just in balance.
Apart from these ways, you should also take herbs that are another natural cure. You will be able to conceive quickly.
Announcing Jess' pregnancy to our parents