Monday, January 11, 2010

Conception Problems – Follow Effective Natural Ways


It is true that being a woman when you deal with a number of problems like infertility, PCOS etc, it is really not easy to fight your battle to get pregnant. For millions of women, it is very common to go a long way for their quest of motherhood. Their ‘Not Getting Pregnant’ problem makes their life a hell and they ask themselves ‘Why I Can’t Conceive ?’
For all those women, here are some best ways to get pregnant faster.
1. Vaginal Area – Keep this area clean, there should be a natural balance. When it is too acidic, the sperms cannot survive. Things like ‘scented feminine wash’ can destroy the natural balance of vaginal area. You can eat foods with high potassium that make this area less acidic.
2. Menstrual Cycle – Know the exact time of your cycle, the time when you are most fertile. You can do it with an ovulation prediction kit. Have sex before, after and on that very day to increase your chances.
3. After Sex – Always lie down after sex to get pregnant quickly. Do not get up quickly just after sex as the semen does not reach the right place. Lie down for at least 10 minutes.
4. Positions – Your sex positions are important. Practice sex in Missionary and Scissors positions and avoid the ‘female on the top’ postures. Also, practice Yoga meditation techniques to cure infertility. Many postures help to increase fertility, a natural cure.
Pregnancy Blog, Week 8 Video





9 comments:

  1. Great information on how to get pregnant. I wil be directing people your way!
    New friend in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin C and Vitamin E: both these vitamins are very effective in increasing the chances of fertility in women. Apart from this zinc is also effective in cure of female infertility. baby eczema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the advice! this helps create a baby naturally, my husband and I are also thinking of going to a
    frozen egg bank
    . Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post and your video. Thank you for sharing it to us and I agree that the natural way is the most effective way to have a baby or to get pregnant.



    www.mitprof.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, but I'm curious: The most common objection I hear from people I know who are pro-life is that an impotent couple who wants a child can get the embryo implanted in herself. I maintain that it's wrong, but the recourse I fall back into is natural law theory when asked to explain (which is perfectly fine, but in my experience not that convincing). So are there any more concrete reasons to explain why that's wrong? Here i suggest peoples to go INDIA for IVF surrogacy, then you must search for Surrogacy India, Surrogate mother India, IVF India, IVF clinic India & IVF cost india. I found Go Surrogacy for this treatment in India. Hope you also like these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting her own child from a great priest of fertility, so she told me that she will connect me to the priest and he will do some fertility spell for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the priest and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 2days after the spell will be completed. so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the priest for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help, contact him on zogospellcasters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is pleasure to read ur article, thanks for ur topic

    mystery method
    mystery method pdf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete