Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best Methods to Natural Cure for Infertility – How to Increase Fertility Naturally

Following are the 3 methods to natural cure for infertility

Natural Cure For Infertility Image

Having sexual intercourse just before the ovulation can greatly improve your chances of getting pregnant. Therefore, you are advised to predict your ovulation time and need to sex at the right time.
You need to stop smoking if you want to get pregnant naturally as it can harm your ovaries and also have several other harmful effects on the fertility.
You are also advised to maintain your body weight in order to conceive quickly. Very low or excessive body fat can creates irregularities in the menstruation cycle.

Natural Solution For Infertility Video

2 comments:

  1. I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Ogbes for helping me with his Roots and Herbs,after 15years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Ogbes roots and herbs i got pregnant with the period of 3weeks after the roots and herbs treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. I'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete